CYCLE'S END - Part1 - "Of Myth and Legend"

"Of Myth & Legend" is a 12-page barbarian story that kicks off the critically well-reviewed anthology CYCLE'S END. It was written by myself and illustrated by Jeffrey D. Zacholl, with letters by Jeff Heller. I'm very proud of this story, particularly because of the pacing and storytelling techniques we used. Page 5 stands out for me, personally. (I also enjoyed the opportunity to write archaic dialogue again, similar to my "Moment of Truth" story for Tokyopop's THREADS OF TIME series.)

I'm actually going to post a storytelling tutorial later on using this story as an example. But in the meantime...enjoy!

Interior Story Cover (by Tony LaSeur):


Title & Credits:


Pg. 1:


Pg. 2:


Pg. 3:


Pg. 4:


Pg. 5:


Pg. 6:


Pg. 7:


Pg. 8:


Pg. 9:


Pg. 10:


Pg. 11:


Pg. 12:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CYCLE'S END - Part 2 - "The End is the Beginning is the End"

Rave Reviews from Broken Frontier